App-V Book Giveaway!
As a celebration since my App-V Book: Getting Started with Microsoft Application Virtualization 4.6 has just been published, I want to give away a free paperback version among my blog readers.
Here’s the deal:
- All you need to do is email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: “App-V Book”.
- Include in the email body your full name plus the address where you would like for us to send the copy.
- I’ll close up the contest on February 25. All the emails sent until that date will be included in the election, which will be completely random.
- I’ll notify the winner in the following days and we’ll ship a free copy of “Getting Started with Application Virtualization 4.6”.
For more information about the book and the free chapter available for download, check this last post of mine.
To avoid any problems, here are some disclaimers:
- Only one email by person will be included. Do not use different mail accounts to participate several times.
- Emails that don’t include person’s full name and address will not be considered valid.
- We’ll cover the expenses regarding shipment but we are not responsible for extra fees or taxes other countries may include in the package.